Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Friday, September 15, 2006

I finally received my marks! 92%, 96%, 96% and 100% for a final mark of 95%! I loved this course - it really helped me decide to apply for Schulich's MBA program instead of the MHA program that I was originally thinking of. Their specializations really fit in with what I want to do - Health Care Management, Public Administration and Strategic Management. Schulich is also fabulously flexible - I can start part-time (so I can keep my GREAT new job) and move to full-time if that becomes the best option. And... part-time students are eligible for the same scholarships as full-time. The only negative (and I it's not a big one) is that I did my MSc at York too. It would be nice to experience a different school, but my only other option would be Rotman and I'm not really interested in their program offerings.

Next challenge - GMAT!

I don't think I could ever do anything else… the thought of being a homemaker horrifies me! lol

Off to yet another wedding this weekend! And then Zodiac the weekend after - Sara my first SP - might be coming up from NY to play. How fun! I suggested we knit socks on the sidelines. Sara thought people might laugh at us... I think she might be right! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home