Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hi everyone!

Wow... I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in a month!!

Hello Sock Savior! Thanks for sending an update. I can't wait to see my new socks. And thanks for stepping up and volunteering to make an extra pair. :-)

And HI Sara! I'm still working on my Lorna's Laces socks... slowly but surely! I'm sure I'll finish them by September......

As the weather starts to get nicer, I seem to spend more time outdoors and less time knitting. I'm now playing on three Ultimate Frisbee league teams and a touring team. We're playing in Solstice this coming weekend. No new knitting photos, but there will be lots of fun Ultimate photos....

3 Comments:

At 10:17 a.m., Blogger knottygnome said...

i'm playing in three leagues too. lol.

are you playing in ottawa july 15-16?

 
At 1:03 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christine,
This is your secret pal here! I've got your package to send out but, for some reason your postal code got cut off!!!! Can you email me? Caker555@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!!!
Secret Pal Gal

 
At 2:13 p.m., Blogger Katie said...

this is your sp8 hostess just checking on you can you please post as per the rules.
thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home