Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

OH NO!!

I think I'm in trouble now! I didn't find anything at Romni, so I decided to check out Lettuce Knit. What a great store - they have a fantastic selection of beautiful, high-end yarn. I've never Lorna's Laces up close and in person before today - now I think I'm ruined! I did make a purchase:



It's from a Canadian company called Fleece Artist. I love the colorway - I call it 'Watermelon Yum'. It looks like the mate for sock pair number two will have to wait! Here's a close up:

1 Comments:

At 4:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, i am so jealous! that fleece artist is beautiful. you lucky, lucky canadians. i like the confetti socks too. you're really moving right along on the sock-making--you'll be an expert in no time!

--The Bellicose Badger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home