Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Uhm... so Sara is AWESOME!!!! Look what I picked up today from the post office:


Ok, here's a closer look:


That's two skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport, one skein of HipKnits Silk and the One Skein Wonder pattern, Knit Socks!, a twisty notebook, a little Umbra Bungee thingy and a Toblerone*

Thank you so much Sara! I love everything you've sent me over the past 3 months and you've really helped to make my first secret pal experience an awesome one!!

*Note: The box was ripped open as I walked down the sidewalk, munching on my Toblerone and audibly squealing "Oh my god! This is beautiful!".

I also received a second nice surprise when I arrived home:


I ordered this last week. It's Ella Rae's Designs for Hand Knitting, book one and 6 skeins of Atacama in color 500. I'm making the t-shirt sweater - inspired by Alison. Yay!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 a.m., Blogger knottygnome said...

YAY! i am glad that the package reached you safely and that you liked everything!

that t-shirt sweater looks very nice too.

--Sara, your no longer Secret pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home