Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Friday marked the official end of Secret Pal 7 and it was a great deal of fun! Unfortunately, I've been a little delinquent in getting the final package off to my spoilee. But that doesn't mean we still can't have a little bit of fun... so Jen, I'll be sending you an email shortly, letting you know that I'm made this post and revealed myself.... but that's the only clue I'll provide! Let me know if you've found me!

I'm patiently waiting for the final package from my spoiler. S/he has sent some great pressies, and I know that the final package will be just as wonderful. And don't forget the Amazon gift certificate, cute ecards or the nice comments on my blog (by the way, I love comments, so please say HI!)

Only a bit of knitting progress to report. I've cast on for the second sockapaloooza sock, and I've knit about 2 inches. Moving along nicely with a full 4 weeks to go! Today is the last day of my class (I'm taking a break from writing a final paper) so I should have lots more to report next week. And pictures!

3 Comments:

At 6:29 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, i hope your package makes it to you soon! all will be revealed then.

-tbb

 
At 6:01 p.m., Blogger jenknits said...

Found ya! It took me nearly 7 hours to find ya! I guess I am not very good at searching ;-) But I didn't give up! Thanks for being a great SP! I am looking forward to receiving that one last package

 
At 11:08 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home