Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

One down, one to go!

Here's a picture of sock number one for the Sockapaloooza sock exchange:



It looks a little wonky in the photo, but trust me it's AAA ok! I really like how the sock turned out. I love the colors and the calf shaping makes for a great fit. It took a lot less yarn that I thought, so I will have some left over to make my own shorter pair.

Unfortunately knitting has taken a back seat to the other activities in my life. I have ONE more week left in one of my courses... and I'm counting down the hours! I'm not taking any courses over the summer, but plan on writing the GMAT and the CAPM - a project management certification. My plan is to apply to a Master's of Health Administration program for Sept 2007. One graduate degree apparently isn't enough!

1 Comments:

At 9:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice sock! i'm sure the recipient will love it.

btw, i'm planning to mail your final package tomorrow.

--TBB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home