Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy Groundhog Day!

Wiarton Willie, our local groundhog, didn't see his shadow! That's not all together surprising, as it's been a really warm winter (did I mention I went for a bike ride last weekend?!?)

My secret pal also sent me a cute groundhog day e-card. See:

Thanks SP!

I also received my sockapaloooza match, which means shopping! Her request is pretty simple - colorful, warm and long.

A couple of new FOs to show off - pictures to follow. My camera is just getting back from Cuba. (Yes, somehow my camera travels more than I do!)

1 Comments:

At 11:30 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're quite welcome for the card. i would inform you if spring comes early for me, but that would be telling!

--The Bellicose Badger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home