Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Progress!



Let me tell you the struggle I've had getting to this point! The legs were smooth sailing... but when I got to the part where you join the legs and start the body, it all fell to pieces. Has anyone used this pattern? You are instructed to cast on 5 stitches between the legs and then use a circ. When I tried this, the circ was forced into a butterfly shape and I couldn't move the stitches along the needle to knit. The problem is that the new stitches are created on the front and back at the inside of the legs and the legs are, of course, round - does that make sense? After a huge struggle (the pants almost won!), I just went back to 5 dpns until I got far enough up the body. Grrrrrrrr

That's over now and the pants are super-cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home