Schmoodle

Shmō-dle: A term of endearment. Often used when referring to boyfriend or pet dog.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Unfortunately I have no knitting updates to report!

It's been busy! I've suddenly realized how far behind I am in my courses - one in particular - the one that doesn't have hard deadlines! Patrick left on Wednesday for 10 days, so I have lots of time to dedicate to reading and catching up! Although not a lot of time to knit his secret birthday socks. Oh well... they can always be secret Easter socks!

No new pictures either - my camera went with Patrick to Winnipeg, Regina and Calgary. Have you noticed that my camera travels a heck of a lot more often than I do?? Since December it has been to several European countries, Cuba and now a trip to western Canada. Geeeesh!

PS. A friend took me to see I Am My Own Wife on Friday. It was FAB! The actor play something like 32 different characters. Fascinating story too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home